Original House on Fenimore Farm

Title: 
Original House on Fenimore Farm
Date: 
Identifier: 
L-00118
Description: 
The original frame house at Fenimore House, ca. 1870 built for James Fenimore Cooper originally and then owned by Samuel Nelson and subsequently the Clark Family. Two adults are on the front porch and four children, two men and four women are about the grounds of the home.
Coverage: