Search in collections
Front elevation view and front lawn of the estate belonging to Edward Severin Clark. The photograph was taken on May 13, 1943. The home was built from 1930-1932 on the site of the original frame house of James Fenimore Cooper and later Samuel Nelson. Today, the building is the site of the Fenimore Art Museum on Lake Road in Cooperstown, New York.