A Map of the Village of Cooperstown 1811

Title: 
A Map of the Village of Cooperstown 1811
Date: 
Identifier: 
EXT/N0027.2009L
Description: 
1811 Framed map of Cooperstown. This map was made the year after Judge William Cooper, the founder of Cooperstown, passed away. Note that his widow, Elizabeth Cooper, is shown as the owner of Otsego Hall in the light blue area in the center of the map. Properties owned by Cooper's sons are noted: Richard Fenimore Cooper in brown; Isaac Cooper in yellow; sonin-law George Pomeroy's property Pomeroy Place is in light blue. Front Street on the map is today's Lake Street. Second Street is now Main Street. Third Street is today's Church Street and West Street is now Pioneer Street.
Physical dimensions: 
height 23 in ; length 19 in ; width 0.75 in
Format: 
Coverage: